The mission of the Clinch River Farmers' Market is to promote local farmers, producers, crafters, and artisans in an atmosphere that is supportive, while showcasing each as viable, valuable and necessary community resources. The Market encourages direct communication between consumers and growers and fosters social gathering and community building.
- Fall Adventure Getaway
- 12 Can’t-Miss Restaurants in Tazewell County VA
- 43rd Annual Carter Memorial Music Festival
- Adventures With Cody – Mountain Biking The “OP”
- A Call to Fish To Your Heart’s Content
- Take The Survey and Win!
- Trail of the Lonesome Pine Outdoor Drama
- Tastes of the Clinch
- Music Trail Mix – Tyler Hughes & Sam Gleaves
- Music Trail Mix – Gathering in the Gap