A native of Southwest, Virginia, Kaitlyn Baker is becoming a popular choice in Nashville and write her song's about the hardships of living in and around the coal country of Southwest, Virginia. She maintains her Appalachia Elezethon English from her ancestors and you can hear that mountain accent ringing through her songs. With [...]
- Music Trail Mix – Ralph Stanley Museum
- Music Trail Mix – Carter Family Fold
- A Day With Shay – Part 3
- Spring Break Adventures
- March Music Madness
- A Day With Shay – Part 2
- Cozy Cabins That’ll Make Your Valentine’s Unforgettable
- A Day With Shay – Part 1
- Hikes To End Your Year With Chills and Thrills!
- It’s Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!