Ellenbrook, otherwise known as Number 4, is the historic home of William Alexander Stuart, founder of the Stuart Land & Cattle Company. Construction of the home was completed in 1858. Ellenbrook offers a mini museum, which displays artifacts, memorabilia, photos, and articles associated with the Stuart family. Special event hosting is also provided. Hours: Monday [...]
- Music Trail Mix – Ralph Stanley Museum
- Music Trail Mix – Carter Family Fold
- A Day With Shay – Part 3
- Spring Break Adventures
- March Music Madness
- A Day With Shay – Part 2
- Cozy Cabins That’ll Make Your Valentine’s Unforgettable
- A Day With Shay – Part 1
- Hikes To End Your Year With Chills and Thrills!
- It’s Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!